It is crucial that the device is place in front of the driver, since the viewing angle of the projection is very narrow. Another important thing is that the device lens should be open straight at 90°. Make sure that you have enough space on your dashboard between your dash and the windshield.
Click here to download and print the drawing of the device. Then cut out the shape and fold as indicated on the mockup. After that place it on the dash to see if there's enough space for the lens.
Please note that wings of HUDWAY Drive mount are bendable and can be attached on basically each degree of dashboards curvature. The back part of the mount can flex and lift up the lens to approximately 3 cm (1,18 inches) thereby shaping a triangle adaptor for a dashboard with a conspicuous slope.
Here are the car models where HUDWAY Drive won't fit in, due to the lack of enough space between the dash and the windshield, or because of the dash shape:
- Audi A3 / S3 (2013-2020)
- BMW 3 Series (2005-2011 and 2011-2019)
- BMW 4 Series (2020-2022)
- Chevrolet Camaro (2010-2015 and 2016-present)
- Honda Civic (2005-2012 and 2011-2017)
- Honda CR-V (2017-present)
- Honda Insight (2010-2014)
- Honda Ridgeline (2006-2014)
- Jeep Wrangler (2018-present)
- Lexus LX (1998-2007)
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class (all generations)
- Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class (2011-2020)
- Mitsubishi Lancer (2008-2017) / Galant Fortis in JP, Proton Inspira in MY
- Renault Megane (2009-2017)
- Fiat 124 Spider (2017-present)
- Toyota Corolla (2002-2008 and 2007-2013)
- Toyota Prius (all generations)
- Toyota Previa (2000-2005 and 2006-2019) / Tarago in AU, Estima Aeras in JP
- Volkswagen Passat (2014-present)