Installing the HUDWAY Drive
2. Adjust its position so that the rectangle image appears centered on the lens:
If the dash is curved, try bending the flaps slightly to better adjust to the dash shape BEFORE removing the protective sheet off the adhesive layer.
Installing the HUDWAY Drive on complex dashboards
Although we've designed HUDWAY Drive's mount to be easily bent and user-friendly, it can seem unobvious how to stick it on the complex dashboards. Please note that improper installation may lead to breakage of the electrical contact between the device and mount and therefore power intermittence. Please follow the instructions below.
1. It is necessary to straighten the mount and make sure there're no any concavities.
2. Bend the side and rear wings along special lines and give the slightly spherical shape to the mount. It means the surface of the mount should not be bent inward (so as not to damage the contacts inside), but have a clear shape for a more secure fit of the HUDWAY Drive to the dashboard.
3. Pick the best position on a dashboard – make sure the lens is in front of you. The projector itself should hang from the dash.
4. Remove the protective film from the adhesive layer and stick it on the dash.
5. Gently press down on the central part, then the mount flaps and finally the back of the mount.
Now your road companion HUDWAY Drive is ready for action!