We offer to use the transmitter that comes with the heads-up display to get a simple and elegant control of the speed, power and battery of your Tesla.
Here is the step-by-step guide how to install it for Tesla Model 3 2021 and after.
1. Open the right front and rear door.
2. Remove the rubber door seal.
3. Carefully remove the small plastic trim.
4. Carefully remove the piston.
5. Remove the plastic door sill.
6. Disconnect the white connector behind it.
7. Connect the transmitter wiring to the released socket and connector.
8. Connect the transmitter wiring to the blue connector.
9. Connect the transmitter and place it in the recess below.
10. Reinstall the door sill.
11. Snap piston back.
12. Install the plastic trim and rubber door seal.