We offer to use the transmitter that comes with the heads-up display to get a simple and elegant control of the speed, power and battery of your Tesla.
Here is the step-by-step guide how to install it for Tesla Model Y.
1. Open the right front and rear door.
2. Turn off the car power.
3. Move the front right seat forward as far as possible.
4. Remove the plastic cover in the bottom of the center console.
5. Disconnect the blue connector.
6. Connect the transmitter wiring (black wire with white endings) to the released socket and connector.
7. Place the free end of the harness under the seat rail.
8. Push it under the center console plastic.
9. Connect the transmitter and place it in the recess below.
10. Pull the harness under the seat to the front.
11. Secure harness with zip ties.
12. Reinstall the plastic cover.
13. Move the seat back as far as possible.
14. Disconnect the connector from the block fixed under the seat.
15. Connect it the transmitter wiring socket and wiring connector – to the block.
Article is closed for comments.